eing in charge of a company means dealing with a variety of legal and fiscal regulations. Apart from choosing the most appropriate type of business entity when starting your company, it also means dealing with all aspects of social insurance and taxation. These challenges vary from business to business and will depend a great deal on the industry that you are involved in.
With our team of financial auditors, tax counsellors and economic and legal consultants, we can provide you with the best advice on all financial matters. Our many years of experience have made us experts in our field. Our team is ready to help you to lay down a solid foundation for a prosperous future.
Our service for businesses includes completing all your general and payroll accounting tasks. We can also provide you with concepts for business takeovers, and provide advice when you are planning management succession. Furthermore, we can provide your company with advice on all legal and business administration matters.
If you would like to know more, just get in touch and let us know how we can help. An initial meeting will, of course, be free of charge.
We are also a reliable partner when you need to conduct a mandatory or voluntary financial audit at your company.
A selection of our services for private companies:
- Advice when starting your own business
- Preparing all or particular parts of your accounting
- Preparing payrolls for your company
- Preparing financial statements
- Intelligent planning of taxes and preparation of tax returns
- Support during financial audits
- Consulting in all matters regarding takeovers and the planning of succession
- Legal consulting and representation in court
- A whole range of other services that will help you to improve your success, such as cash position analyses, and support with bank negotiations and applying for funding